Glueless Wigs, as the name suggests, are wigs without glue, and do not need to use any glue and adhesives to fix the wig on the head. Glueless wigs can be attached to your head very well, you don't have to worry about it will slip off. Using glue or adhesive on the Glueless Lace Wigs is not recommended as it is not designed for this purpose. However, it can also be glued but required extra care when applying it so as not to damage the delicate swiss HD lace.
Glueless wig care tips
- Gently comb the wig with a soft brush, being careful. Do not scrub the hair. Wigs should be washed lightly with mild water, using your fingers only to avoid any tangles. Made with 100% virgin human hair, it is soft and comfortable for a natural look. If you have enough budget and pursue a realistic appearance, it is recommended that you buy a glue-free lace front wig or a glue-free full lace wig, which will be your ideal choice.
- Choosing a mild cleansing shampoo and conditioner that is designed only forGlueless Human Hair Wigs when you washing it. Never pick sulfate-based products, as sulfate may remove your hair natural oils, which will cause the hair to lose and lack of moisture, and become fragile and dry.
- After washing your wig, air dry the wig is best, or use a low setting of a blow dryer. Avoid using high-temperature mode, it will cause damage to hair. Glueless wigs are extremely breathable and perfect for hot weather. Even in summer, it won't make you uncomfortable.
- When you not wearing your wig, store it in a cool and dry space. You can put it on your wig stand or in its original packaging. This will keep the wig in shape and prevent it from becoming tangled or damaged.It can be easily put on or taken off in just a few minutes, making it perfect for those on the go or those looking for a high level of productivity.
- Do not sleep with a glueless wig. Since no adhesive is required, this wig may be detached while you sleep. Sleeping without wearing a glueless wig can let both your natural hair and wig rest during the night which is a necessary process of hair care routine.
I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit Alipopwigs.com